The increasing popularity of Firefox can be linked to the increasing number of plug-ins or extensions that programmers have created. These plug-ins can improve Firefox by adding features that were not initially included in the Web browser. Because these Add-Ons exceed a thousand, it is good to know the best Firefox Add-Ons for SEO, Social Media and YouTube SEO.
With the increasing popularity of SEO optimised articles and the large potential for earning money through the Net, many people prefer using Firefox because it remains quickerfor web surfing. It also allows multiple Plug-Ins that you are able to use for the purposes of SEO. Other benefits of add-ons are as follows:
You can open an identical page that you are looking at in Internet Explorer.
You cancreate a desktop shortcut from a page address.
You can add bookmarks.
You can translate highlighted text in a page into another language.
You can reopen a closed tab.
Though there are hundreds of Firefox add-ons, many are still controlled by the Mozilla foundation. You can find them by navigating to the page using the pasted site name or by going via your Firefox browser. From your TOOLS menu, choose EXTENSION. Thereafter, a fresh dialogue box will open. It has the list of add-ons that are already installed. You will also see a link at the bottom right saying “GET MORE EXTENSIONS”.
Here are a few of the best Firefox add-ons for SEO:
1. SearchStatus – Through this SEO toolbar plug-in, you can view Google PageRank, Compete Rank, mozRank, Alexa Rank and Google related links in addition to inbound links from Yahoo Site Explorer and Google.
2. SEOQuake – This plug-in is good for those who are always rushing things. This extension can help you check backlinks, PageRank, domain age and other statistics. It enables webmasters to deal with promotional websites and SEO.
3. SEO Toolbar ± This add-on has shortcuts to popular SEO tools, Keyword Research Tools, PPC Systems and domain tools, like Google Adwords keyword suggestion tool, Keyword Discovery, Alexa, Competitive Intelligence as well as SEO Toolkit and more.
4. The KeywordSpy SEO/PPC -This plug-in helps advertisers, webmasters and SEO analysts to do their SEo as well as PPC research.
5. Foxy SEO Tool – This is a free plug-in which offers several search engine functions like Google Site, Live FromLinks and Yahoo! Site Explorer. This plug-in can help you get web traffic analysis and check sites via directories.
6. KGen – This plug-in also helps webmasters keep up with the word content as well as the average amount. It also helps with quality and statistics. It also helps you see the keyword strategy of your competitors.
There are several other Firefox add ons you can choose from. Depending on your needs, choosing from the best Firefox add ons for SEO can help you on your way to Internet marketing success.